Re: [TopHive] Re: bees ordered

  • Christy Hemenway
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2010
      That would be about the best thing. Old comb especially - stinky old
      black brood comb.

      -- Christy Hemenway
      GOLD STAR HONEYBEES
      "It's not about the honey, Honey - it's about the bees!"
      207-449-1121
      www.goldstarhoneybees.com

      Gold Star Honeybees is based in Bath, Maine and is recognized as a
      Green Business by the Green Business Network
      www.greenamericatoday.org