Weekend of May 14-17

  • christy@goldstarhoneybees.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2010
      Greetings!
      Thanks for corresponding with Gold Star Honeybees.

      This message was put in place on Thursday May 13th, and will be relevant through Tuesday May 18th.

      Between bee package delivery and the New England Home, Garden, and Flower Show - we are all a bit buzzy 'round here so you may find our email response time a bit slower than usual.

      We ask that you be patient regarding email responses - we will get back to you as quickly as we can.

      And in the meantime, have a great weekend!

      :-)
      -- Christy Hemenway
      GOLD STAR HONEYBEES
      207-449-1121
      www.goldstarhoneybees.com
    • christy@goldstarhoneybees.com

          Message 4 of 7 , May 13, 2010
            Anyone dumb enough to set the group on out-of-office reply, will be removed and will have to re-apply to join the group.

            Ping, moderator

            --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, christy@... wrote:
            > This message was put in place on Thursday May 13th, and will be relevant through Tuesday May 18th.
          • owlsplace
            Message 5 of 7 , May 15, 2010
              That solves that mystery... :)
              Roger