Re: [TopHive] new to TBH

  • P.H. Rankin Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2005
      Welcome Paul,

      I am sad to say that this group is not very active and that every time someone
      asks for more activity, some dumbskull jumps in and tell them to frequent
      another group.

      There are a lot of people here that have TBHs, but next to no activity except
      from new members.

      I myself have one TBH, which is doing OK, considering it was started from a
      small swarm late last year. This year has been significantly below average,
      but the family has managed to grow nicely and I expect it to be productive
      next year. I like working with TBHs and plan on building more when I get the
      time and energy.

      Ping.

      On Friday 21 October 2005 19:18, Paul Rowland wrote:
      > I'm new to the group. I had found another group on the web(a google group),
      > that had dried up. Are you current and active? I've seen two good sites one
      > by a McDonald and another by Barton. I've heard the mac-Daddy is a fellow
      > by the name of Hardison. I'm looking forward to making about five TBH and
      > setting them out this Spring. Currently I have nine Langstroths and I live
      > in North Georgia.
      > Sign me: Excited and glad you are here.

      venlig hilsen / best regards

      P.H. Rankin Hansen
      Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
      DK-8740 Brædstrup
      (+45) 7586 1688 / (+45) 2211 9611

      --

      Ping.

      P.H. Rankin Hansen
      Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
      DK-8740 Brædstrup
      Tlf: 2211 9611
    • P.H. Rankin Hansen
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2005

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2005
          On Tuesday 25 October 2005 16:54, P.H. Rankin Hansen wrote:
          > Welcome Paul,
          >
          > I am sad to say that this group

          Oops, resent the wrong message. Sorry about that