Re: Top Bar Hive

  • GaryP
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
      --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "wonderhunter" <jjm2002@...> wrote:

      > --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, OOWONBS@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Posted by: "jeff stull" jjm2002@xxxxx
      > >

      > > the best sight on the internet for top bar beekeeping is
      > > www.customwoodkitsinternational.com
      > >
      > > Tell us more how your experience was, or why you feel they
      > > are the best. That's an extremely lofty position to put them in.
      > > An owner certainly wouldn't. LOL! Besides being biased;
      > > they'd be setting themselves up and begging for disrespect
      > > from setting themselves as ultimately superior. I've never
      > > even heard an unbiased supporter dare stick someone
      > > else's neck out for them like that, LOL!
      > >
      > > It's certainly an interesting site and an unusual, though not
      > > bad, organizational situation, having a couple guys partner
      > > up, who are on different continents, if I understand them
      > > correctly. They got off to a rocky start with PR in general.
      > >
      > > But they do hives, not sell PR commercials to you. It will
      > > be nice to hear further comments from someone not
      > > associated with them.
      > >
      > > BillSF9c
      > > bill all i can say is thay have been beter to me than any other websight out there. thay are the best. i dont know you but i would bet you spend your days trying to bring others down because you think so little of your self, relax buddy you have made some horiably wrong assumptions, let me explain... for one i am not nor have i ever been even slightly affilated with them any any way shape or form other than a customer. a VERY satasfied customer. let me ask you something bill? is there anyone that you have had a great experience dealing with that you might say thay are the "best"? Bad p.r???? ok i dont even see where you made that one up from. if i ever open a buisness i think it would be good to have one of my customers say i am the best.there again you dont like anything positive. you say "ultimatly superior" i would have to agree with you there, thay have been god to me as a customer, thay awlayse answer my amature questions without talking down to me, i appreciate that. i have been able to help them out with a few thing as far as getting the word out about thier hives but once agine i assure you i have no relationship other than being a consumer of thier goods. i apprecaiate you comments as i am shure all of the other readers out there neede a good laugh as well as did i. i have spoken my peace. thank you

      WOW! Jeff thanks for the kind words and support we really appreciate appreciate I get the tophive messages sent to my e-mail and just caught this. Please don't get me wrong or misinterpret my intentions here but, I think you misunderstood Bill. Bill as I read it was asking for more feedback on your experiences with us. Admittedly I do not understand everything Bill writes and often have to read it again to follow but I do know it was not insulting. Bill offered some good advice we took to heart in the beginning about the web site. It is true customes support is the #1 goal for us and Teaching is the 2nd. Again I want to thank you for putting your experiences with us in writing we really value our customers I just thought it necessary to point out the misunderstanding.

      Thanks to both of you and the rest of our customers we are doing 100 times better than we ever anticipated!
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2010
        > bill all i can say is thay have been beter to me than any other websight out
        there. thay are the best. i dont know you but i would bet you spend your days
        trying to bring others down because you think so little of your self, relax
        buddy you have made some horiably wrong assumptions, let me explain... for one i
        am not nor have i ever been even slightly affilated with them any any way shape
        or form other than a customer. a VERY satasfied customer.

        That can be important to mention... ;>)

        >let me ask you something bill? is there anyone that you have had a great
        experience dealing with that you might say thay are the "best"?

        Yup. Pretty rare for me or anyone.

        >Bad p.r???? ok i dont even see where you made that one up from.

        I've been following them for a while. I haven't heard yet of a customer.. just
        a customer of one of the principals. That was a very bad experience for him,
        and which cost him a lot of money, and with suddenly, NO email response.
        Since I had had v good luck with him, I did lend some credence to what he
        had said. Glad you had a positive note to add. And then there was the note
        at the end of their website that basically said, copy us and sell our freely
        given info and we'll kill ya. Some folks like a lil sugar coating on that, so
        that they can assume it's a bad joke. As these two have experience to
        affect such a thing though, it had to be taken a lil seriously. I'm not sure,
        with all that honey around, they even smiled for a pic with it, LOL! NOT
        the usual PR campaign one sees.

        >if i ever
        open a buisness i think it would be good to have one of my customers say i
        am the best.there again you dont like anything positive. you say "ultimatly
        superior" i would have to agree with you
        there, thay have been god

        "god?" or good??? (Typo? Or were they really THAT great?!? LOL!!!

        >to me as a customer, thay awlayse answer my amature
        questions without talking down to me, i appreciate tha
        t. i have been able to help them out with a few thing as far as getting the
        word out about thier hives but once agine i assure you i have no relationship
        other than being a consumer of thier goods. i apprecaiate you comments as i am
        shure all of the other readers out there neede a good laugh as well as did i. i
        have spoken my peace. thank you

        Maybe they are wiser now, (pr-wise) and also have better phone
        skills than web-site humor. Dunno... but it's really good to hear!

        So, you are doing HTBH's? One to start? Two?
        I'm learning toward Warrés, a stackable TBH.