new to list

  • acornjean
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      Hello all,
      I am new here and am just reading thru all the past posts to catch up.
      I am using 2 TBHs and 2 langs at this time. I truly enjoy the ease of the tbhs and my
      back needs the break.
      I am beekeeping in mild weather near San Fran. It is hard to resist all the swarms
      available here that I hear about but I've only kept bees for 4 years and have so much
      to learn. I use screen bottoms on all the hives and am hoping for smaller bees with
      my crude methods of regression.
      I am looking forward to learning what others are doing to keep bees happy and
      healthy.
      Jean