Re: Re: [TopHive] Digest Number 736

  • Michelle Barnett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      seems easy to create one for our own community...
      michelle

      Best,
      Michelle

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
        Thank you for taking a look at my survey.

        Please do not think I am discriminating against top bar users. I myself, use
        a top bar. I also use a Lang, but that is a different topic all together.

        In this case, the type of hive and pesticide use is irrelevant. I am not
        looking for causes, cures or preventions of CCD. I am looking for the affect
        of CCD on agriculture and economy and ways to educate the public about the
        importance of honeybees and the dangers of CCD to the honeybee population.

        I have heard that pesticides, bee disease treatment, and bee management all
        might play a role in CCD. I also know that using a top bar can eliminate
        some, if not all of these problems.

        If you know of any way that hive type might be relevant to this topic, I am
        open to suggestions. :)

        Thanks again,
        Sarah