Re: [TopHive] Digest Number 734

  • Carolyn Chaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      I just completed the survey and found to my great surprise that there
      was no question about what kind of hives are kept. This seems like a
      serious flaw in the study, since we would probably all agree that
      people who keep top-bars tend to be different from Lang. keepers.

      Carolyn Chaney
      cchaney@...

      "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious
      life?" Mary Oliver