Re: [TopHive] New site

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2009
      >Check us out at www.customwoodkitsinternational.com.

      Thanks Gary

      "Some" of us have had trbl getting in.
      Click the Skip Flash thing, seems to help.
      There seems to be no way to click to enter, besides this, that functions.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
        This is very old info, now. Discussing this with Gary
        offlist, he has removed the Flash Thing. You enter directly.

        It's a new site. Some links are not quite working, as of
        some hours ago, and might be ok, now. Give him some
        time, & have patience. I suspect he's more of a beek or
        a woodworker than a web-guru. And, isn't that what you'd
        really prefer?

        ;>)
        BillSF9c

        >Check us out at www.customwoodkitsinternational.com.

        Thanks Gary

        "Some" of us have had trbl getting in.
        Click the Skip Flash thing, seems to help.
        There seems to be no way to click to enter, besides this, that functions.

      • GaryP
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
          Hi All,

          Yes absolutly we are Beeks first then carpenters, well at least Joey is I make more firewood than anything else! Neither one of us is really a computer whiz so we're fixin' it as we go. The site is up mainly for two reasons, First, educational,we are trying to make it simple and easy to understand and provide as much assistance as we can to the NEW beek. Secondly, because there are a lot of posers out there selling pure CRAP at GOLD prices! One of the greatest qualities of TBH beekeeping was that it was not expensive to get into! If your decent with tools you can build your own hive for practically nothing depending on avaliable resources. There is ofcourse the THIRD reason make a buck! Nobody is going to get rich selling something anyone can make in thier gerage on a weekend! But those of you who can't or just don't have the time should'nt be taken advantage of either!