New TBH/Warre site

  • GaryP
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      Hey All,

      Joey Teem from Custom Wood Kits and myself Gary Piantanida from Hirschbach Apiary have teamed up and formed a new site. The info is a combination of our work and its all free with some great downloads designed for the beginner and more to come we are going to add as much as we can. The other half is equipment for sale at reasonable hobby beek prices. Check us out at www.customwoodkitsinternational.com.

      We are working on a line of bees and should have some 3rd season survivor stock and Queens ready for sale spring of 2011.

      Thanks Gary