Re: [TopHive] Apidictor

  • murillos@caribsurf.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
      Please define Apidictor

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "ubbstudent" <bbustudent@...>
      Date: Monday, April 25, 2005 12:54 pm
      Subject: [TopHive] Apidictor

      > <tt>
      >

      > Hello everybody
      >

      > Is there an apidictor software for computer. Please post the
      > link if
      >
      > there is.
      >

      > </tt>
      >

      > <tt>
      >

      > roup archive and other pages can be accessed at
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TopHive
      >

      > </tt>
      >

      > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
      >

      > <tt><hr width="500">
      > <b>Yahoo! Groups Links</b>
      >
      > <ul>
      > <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:
      >
      > <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
      >
      > <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
      > Service.</ul>
      > </tt>
      >
      > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

    • P.H. Rankin Hansen
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
        On Monday 25 April 2005 18:54, ubbstudent wrote:
        >   Is there an apidictor software for computer. Please post the link if
        > there is.

        Nope. Not to my knowledge.

        An apidictor is essentially a listening device with some filters. What it does
        is to measure the sound level in different frequency bands. Based on the
        sound level in a particular frequency band, you can determine if the bees are
        preparing to swarm.

        An apidictor can be built using a few opamps, or the filters can be emulated
        on a computer.

        --

        Ping.

        P.H. Rankin Hansen
        Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
        DK-8740 Brædstrup
        Tlf: 2211 9611
      • P.H. Rankin Hansen
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
          On Monday 25 April 2005 21:26, murillos@... wrote:
          > Please define Apidictor

          Try the bottom link at http://www.beesource.com/plans/index.htm

          Lots of other good plans and articles there as well

          Ping.

          P.H. Rankin Hansen
          Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
          DK-8740 Brædstrup
          Tlf: 2211 9611
        • murillos@caribsurf.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
            Many thanks for your excellent information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            > Lots of other good plans and articles there as well
            >

            > Ping.
            >

            > P.H. Rankin Hansen
            >
            > Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
            >
            > DK-8740 Brædstrup
            >
            > Tlf: 2211 9611
            >
            > </tt>
            >

            > <tt>
            >

            > roup archive and other pages can be accessed at
            > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TopHive
            >

            > </tt>
            >

            > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
            >

            > <tt><hr width="500">
            > <b>Yahoo! Groups Links</b>
            >
            > <ul>
            > <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:
            >
            > <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            >
            > <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            > Service.</ul>
            > </tt>
            >
            > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

          • P.H. Rankin Hansen
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 26, 2005
              On Monday 25 April 2005 22:04, murillos@... wrote:
              > Many thanks for your excellent information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              You are quite welcome. Beesource.com is one of the better beekeeping sites
              available
              --

              Ping.

              P.H. Rankin Hansen
              Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
              DK-8740 Brædstrup
              Tlf: 2211 9611
            • Unu Altu
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26, 2005
                Hello everybody
                Here is some swedish software :(
                http://www.quicknet.se/home/q-119076/BONUS/spectra.html
                I could make a software in english for money :)