Apidictor

  • ubbstudent
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
      Hello everybody

      Is there an apidictor software for computer. Please post the link if
      there is.
    • murillos@caribsurf.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
        Please define Apidictor

        > Is there an apidictor software for computer. Please post the
        > link if
        >
        > there is.
        >

        > </tt>
        >

        > <tt>
        >

        > roup archive and other pages can be accessed at
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TopHive
        >

        > </tt>
        >

        > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
        >

        > <tt><hr width="500">
        > <b>Yahoo! Groups Links</b>
        >
        > <ul>
        > <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:
        >
        > <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
        >
        > <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
        > Service.</ul>
        > </tt>
        >
        > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

      • P.H. Rankin Hansen
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
          On Monday 25 April 2005 18:54, ubbstudent wrote:
          >   Is there an apidictor software for computer. Please post the link if
          > there is.

          Nope. Not to my knowledge.

          An apidictor is essentially a listening device with some filters. What it does
          is to measure the sound level in different frequency bands. Based on the
          sound level in a particular frequency band, you can determine if the bees are
          preparing to swarm.

          An apidictor can be built using a few opamps, or the filters can be emulated
          on a computer.

          --

          Ping.

          P.H. Rankin Hansen
          Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
          DK-8740 Brædstrup
          Tlf: 2211 9611
        • P.H. Rankin Hansen
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
            On Monday 25 April 2005 21:26, murillos@... wrote:
            > Please define Apidictor

            Try the bottom link at http://www.beesource.com/plans/index.htm

            Lots of other good plans and articles there as well

            Ping.

            P.H. Rankin Hansen
            Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
            DK-8740 Brædstrup
            Tlf: 2211 9611
          • murillos@caribsurf.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 25, 2005
              Many thanks for your excellent information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              > Lots of other good plans and articles there as well
              >

              > Ping.
              >

              > P.H. Rankin Hansen
              >
              > Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
              >
              > DK-8740 Brædstrup
              >
              > Tlf: 2211 9611
              >
              > </tt>
              >

              > <tt>
              >

              > roup archive and other pages can be accessed at
              > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TopHive
              >

              > </tt>
              >

              > <!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
              >

              > <tt><hr width="500">
              > <b>Yahoo! Groups Links</b>
              >
              > <ul>
              > <li>To visit your group on the web, go to:
              >
              > <li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              >
              > <li>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              > Service.</ul>
              > </tt>
              >
              > <!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->

            • P.H. Rankin Hansen
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26, 2005
                On Monday 25 April 2005 22:04, murillos@... wrote:
                > Many thanks for your excellent information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                You are quite welcome. Beesource.com is one of the better beekeeping sites
                available
                --

                Ping.

                P.H. Rankin Hansen
                Grædstrupvej 53, Grædstrup
                DK-8740 Brædstrup
                Tlf: 2211 9611
              • Unu Altu
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 26, 2005
                  Hello everybody
                  Here is some swedish software :(
                  http://www.quicknet.se/home/q-119076/BONUS/spectra.html
                  I could make a software in english for money :)