Collaborative work group internet based

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2008
      Anyone wishing to participate in a couple of projects next season to
      help the sustainable beekeeping cause should contact me
      gary@.... The projects will collect data from colonies
      all over the world all that is required of you is to log on to a site
      and post your mite counts and comb measurements we will take whatever
      we can get on or the other or both it does not matter every bit of data
      helps. If for some reason logging into a site is too much we can
      arrange for you to send them directly to me and i will compile the
      results myself. E-mail me for details or post here!