Re: architecture question

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 68 , Dec 1, 2008
      I in no way meant to belittle anyone. keep your bees anyway you like
      but you came here for a reason to gain knowledge from experienced
      beeks. Do not come here and think you are being condemed in anyway.
      Take the words of experience and apply them to what you are doing and
      improve the craft. There is always room for improvement and it's the
      fresh thinking of new beeks that is needed. I have been keeping bees in
      TBH hives since 2002 from 3 to 10 colonies and each year I studied and
      watched them die! I was willing to take the losses to understand what
      was happening from step 1! I and some other beeks I know in Germany,
      America and England have invested a fortune of our own hard earned cash
      learning! I think we have earned the right answer questions and to
      point out to YOU mistakes WE have already paid for so you don't have
      to. If you think WE are trying to run your colonies for you , you are
      sadly mistaken I have enough of my own work to do. WE are here for YOUR
      benifit we do not have to contribute to this list we do to improve the
      craft overall. If YOU do not want our advice a simple " Thank you, but
      I am going to try this" will suffice!
    • Gary
      Message 68 of 68 , Dec 6, 2008
        --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <nicty95@...> wrote:

        > 1. Had I not done what I did I would never have understood where to
        > start and would not be successful Today. Many beeks benifit from
        the
        > research gained from the losses me and few other dedicated beeks
        were
        > willing to take. The thank you letters I get attest to that.
        >
        > 2. If you are the type to throw up your hands and give up over some
        > failures so be it. We learned from our mistakes stuck to it and
        today
        > are successful. Thats what instills confidence in our advice!
        >
        > 3. That was not meant to offend anyone it was just the blunt truth
        > But rereading it I can see where a really thin skinned person may
        > twist it into something else.
        >
        > 4, Peter the bottom line is this is just advice and opinion take it
        > and use it to your advantage or leave it. We all come from
        different
        > clutures and backgrounds and the written message showes no emotion
        so
        > you have to keep an open mind when reading it so think first before
        > you take offense to something not meant to be offensive.
        >
        > 5. A bit thicker skin may be in order
        >
        > 6. I did contact Jennifer off line
        >
        > 7. I do not come here to impress you or anyone else. I come here to
        > share information and experience

        I forgot to add to the above message: Next time you have a complaint
        instead of writing a long winded post attempting to dicredit someone
        send a message to the moderator and let them do thier jobs instead of
        trying to do it for them!