Fwd: Invitation to help with public FAQ

  • Scot Mc Pherson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2004
      I have put together a wiki website for beekeeping several months ago. The
      purpose of the website was to create a living and breathing beekeeping FAQ.
      The site is designed to be editted directly by the public that visits it. A
      person can create new areas, refine material already contributed to and just
      share some of the knowledge they have with the rest of the community. Its a
      place to put our collective knowledge into a forum that is more like an
      extensive FAQ rather than a discussion group. Its not meant to compete with
      any forum, but is rather a place where I am hoping the entire online
      beekeeping community can come and learn new stuff and share things they
      haven't seen shared before.

      The location of the website is
      http://linuxfromscratch.org/~scot/beewiki/

      All are welcome and all honest and thoughful contributions are also welcome.

      --
      Scot Mc Pherson <scot@...>
      Sarasota, Florida, USA

      Scot Mc Pherson <scot@...>