An invite to checkout my Beekeeping Website

  • honeybee@beemaster.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2004
      To the Admin. and Members

      Thank you for having an open forum. I want to share my website with
      the membership, it is a 100% commercial free, family friendly,
      educational site with over 50 pages and 500 hi-res beekeeping images
      dedicated to teaching Beekeeping to hobbyists, students, teachers and
      anyone interested in the fascinating world of the honeybee.
      http://www.beemaster.com/honeybee/beehome.htm

      Also, I'm happy to announce my State of the Art Beekeeping forum that
      I hope the membership will checkout and share with others interested
      in Beekeeping. I do not want to compete against your forum, just offer
      an additional outlet that your members may find useful. There is NO
      NEED TO JOIN, you can post as a guest if you wish.
      http://www.beemaster.com/beebbs

      My forum allows all the features of Yahoo Groups and many more WITHOUT
      having to deal with all these annoying commercials. My Beekeeping site
      has been featured in major beekeeping publications and my photography
      has been featured in many print publications INCLUDING the COVER of
      Beekeeping for Dummies.

      I welcome your membership to visit my site. The Beekeeping section has
      massive content on over 30 topics, including: Is beekeeping for me,
      the Castes of the Hive, A Year in the Life of a Beekeeper, The Queens
      Role, Instaling Package Bees and dozens of additional topics.

      Thank you Admin. for allowing this post.

      Sincerly,

      John Clayton
      Lakehurst, NJ
      http://www.beemaster.com