Re: [TopHive] architecture question

  • Jennifer Andersen
    Message 1 of 68 , Nov 8, 2008
      I can see no reason why the bees would not draw their own comb in the Lang Body.

      What breeder are you using?

      Message 68 of 68 , Dec 6, 2008
        --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <nicty95@...> wrote:

        > 1. Had I not done what I did I would never have understood where to
        > start and would not be successful Today. Many beeks benifit from
        the
        > research gained from the losses me and few other dedicated beeks
        were
        > willing to take. The thank you letters I get attest to that.
        >
        > 2. If you are the type to throw up your hands and give up over some
        > failures so be it. We learned from our mistakes stuck to it and
        today
        > are successful. Thats what instills confidence in our advice!
        >
        > 3. That was not meant to offend anyone it was just the blunt truth
        > But rereading it I can see where a really thin skinned person may
        > twist it into something else.
        >
        > 4, Peter the bottom line is this is just advice and opinion take it
        > and use it to your advantage or leave it. We all come from
        different
        > clutures and backgrounds and the written message showes no emotion
        so
        > you have to keep an open mind when reading it so think first before
        > you take offense to something not meant to be offensive.
        >
        > 5. A bit thicker skin may be in order
        >
        > 6. I did contact Jennifer off line
        >
        > 7. I do not come here to impress you or anyone else. I come here to
        > share information and experience

        I forgot to add to the above message: Next time you have a complaint
        instead of writing a long winded post attempting to dicredit someone
        send a message to the moderator and let them do thier jobs instead of
        trying to do it for them!