Two TBH hives up for auction/drawing!

  • Gary
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2008
      In an attempt to raise funds for the biobees web site I have donated
      two TBH hives to be auctioned off. All it requires is a donation of
      your choice and pay shipping to you! See the details here
      http://www.biobees.com/forum/index.php.

      I built the hives myself and they have not yet been populated.
      They use different size bars for honet and brood and spacers, but will
      hold 30 1.25 inch bars.
      I am including my own 100% natural bees wax so you can make starter
      strips if necessary.

      Drawing will be on OCT 31st

      Here is an easy way to get started if you do not have the resources to
      build or buy the expensive ones on the market.

      I will work with the winners to ensure a smooth transition relevant to
      your experience!

      Don't get no better than that!!!!