Re: [TopHive] New to group

  • Michael Vanecek
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 21, 2008
      I have a short prickly pear cactus that blooms in the Spring. I don't
      like it and will remove it but I do like the taller proper prickly pear
      cacti and they are fixing to bloom around here too. Lotsa crepe myrtle
      blooming now too! Thankfully. Hopefully the recent rains we got brings
      in our Fall nectar flow!

      Be well,
      Mike

      --