Re: how to remove hive that split into tree hollow?

  • azizasaid
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2008
      <dang that Michael V is fast... got there first...>

      I'm guessing Michael can help coach you through it too.

      megan

      http://www.beesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218861&highlight=trapout

      > And here's some photos of trap-outs and trap-out equipment:
      > http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/Iddee/TRAP%20OUTS/
      >
      > Be well,
      > Mike
      >
      > --
      > Zone 8, Texas
      > http://www.taroandti.com/ Exotic Plants and More...
      > http://www.mjv.com/ Home...
      >

      > Barb & the Leaflets wrote:
      > > do you have a good link for the how-tos of a trap-out?

    • Michael Vanecek
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 26, 2008
        Actually - you'd be a better candidate.

        Be well,
        Mike

        --

        azizasaid wrote:
        > <dang that Michael V is fast... got there first...>
        >
        > I'm guessing Michael can help coach you through it too.
        >
        > megan

      • Gary
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 28, 2008
          I agree with Mike leave them alone and trap the future swarms the
          colony throws. You never know this colony may establish itself and
          survive winter. If it does it will be a valuable source.

          Gary
          www.hirschbachapiary.com

          If your not a member already join the best
          International Top Bar Beekeeping Forum
          low-impact, natural beekeeping for everyone

          http://www.biobees.com/forum/index.php