possible extractor for TBs

  • elizacampbell1960
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      I started this new post just so the information doesn't get lost in
      the other reply.

      The catalog is from Betterbee, Inc.
      betterbee.com
      1800 632-3379

      The extractor is:

      Swienty 3 Frame Radial Extractor

      This is the description:

      A three frame radial extractor at the price of a tangential. This
      extractor was originally built to extract frames from top bar hives.
      However, its design makes it ideal for any extracting job. The pancake
      like design enables it to rest easily on a table top during your
      extracting. A durable belt and pulley drive system mean no more
      stripped gears to worry about. Once you are done, stand it on edge and
      roll it into the corner or slide it under a work bench.
      If extracting deep frames, only 2 frames can be loaded at a time.
      $249
      Item # SW3F

      I am not endorsing or recommending this by any means. I don't know how
      well it would work. We like to eat comb honey so I doubt that we will
      do anything other than mashing and draining it.

      eliza