Feeding hived swarm?

  • profittell
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      I have just added a swarm to my TTBH 4-26-08 and have baggy fed them
      suryp three times. They have just finished the third bag 4-29-08.
      They are bringing in pollen. Should I feed them more? Also when
      should I start to see comb? When should I check to insure it is on
      guides? I have not opened the ball of bees but have looked through
      window.
      Thnaks Cort