First year apprentice

  • dales_railrider
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2003
      Hi!

      My name is Jack Dales

      And I just concluded my first apprentice year in Bee Keeping.

      I work for a commercial Bee Keeper in Saskatchewen Canada,

      and we run about 500 hives, now are cash crop is honey,

      about 108,700Lb. this year, but we do harvest some Propolis and

      pollen,but no market for wax here at this time.

      I hope to learn from reading the the questions and answers of this

      group and if I can help I will

      JD