nucs

  • wilsonryanj
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2008
      I was able to find some bees close to me, but only nucs, no packages.
      I'm pretty sure the frames won't fit in my hive, are there any other
      methods to install nucs into a TBH? I have a trapezoid shaped hive.

      Thanks,
      Ryan
    • howard pirtle

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2008
          This is a hot topic on the biobees forum you need to see this thread
          there is an easy way to do this!!!!!!

          http://www.biobees.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=571

          Gary
          www.hirschbachapiary.com