Scott McPherson update?

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
      I am just wandering what happened with Scott McPhersons commercial tbh
      operation. How is his tbh beekeeping developing?

      Cheers, Sasha from Serbia
    • Gary
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
        Hi Sasha,

        You'll have to e-mail him he has not been active anywhere I have been
        in a while. Here is his address beewiki.linuxfromscratch.org

        Cheers
        Gary

        www.hirschbachapiary.com
      • Sasha
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2008
          Thanks, Gary
          his wiki isnt working for a long time I think.

          Cheers,Sasha

          --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "Gary" <nicty95@...> wrote:

          > Hi Sasha,
          >
          > You'll have to e-mail him he has not been active anywhere I have been
          > in a while. Here is his address beewiki.linuxfromscratch.org
          >
          > Cheers
          > Gary
          >
          > www.hirschbachapiary.com

        • sistone2001
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2008
            --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "Sasha" <frogkailo@...> wrote:

            > I am just wandering what happened with Scott McPhersons commercial tbh
            > operation. How is his tbh beekeeping developing?
            >
            > Cheers, Sasha from Serbia

            He has a blog on http://www.scottmcpherson.net

            Suzanne
          • Christy Hemenway
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2008
              That link doesn't seem to be accurate - it goes to a thing called
              Squarespace.

              What was Scott's commercial tbh operation doing?

              -- Christy Hemenway

              GOLD STAR HONEYBEES

              207-449-1121

              www.goldstarhoneybees.com

              Some great bee sites: www.biobees.com, and www.beeguardian.org

              "Usually, terrible things that are done with the excuse that progress
              requires them are not really progress at all, but just terrible things." --
              Russell Baker

              > I am just wandering what happened with Scott McPhersons commercial tbh
              > operation. How is his tbh beekeeping developing?
              >
              > Cheers, Sasha from Serbia

              He has a blog on http://www.scottmcp <http://www.scottmcpherson.net>
              herson.net.

              Suzanne