517Re: San Francisco "East Bay" TBH get-togethers/bee club?

  • acornjean
    Sep 14, 2006
      Stan,
      I thought the meeting was a success. There were 6 of us, Sonoma, Napa and SF beeks.
      There were LOTS of pictures to see, one person brought a hive to show. We looked at the
      features on my hives. We passed all kinds of stories and suggestions around. I showed
      my simple extraction set up.

      At least 5 more say they plan to come to the Oct 14th meeting, also in Napa. I hope you
      can make it to one of the future get togethers.

      We need a shorter name for our group. San Francisco - East Bay TBH is long and doesn't
      include a lot of beeks that we hope to include like Sac and Santa Rosa and San Jose and
      San Ramon.... Any ideas?
      Jean

      --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "stangardens" <stangardens@...> wrote:

      > any feedback on the get together?
      > stan in somerset
      >

      > > Hello SF Bay area beekeepers,
      > >
      > > I am having a Top Bar Hive Beekeeper get together next Saturday,
      > Sept 9 at my urban
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic