      From: acornjean <jwheel@...>
      To: TopHive@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 1, 2006 11:24:27 PM
      Subject: [TopHive] Re: San Francisco "East Bay" TBH get-togethers/bee club?

      Hello SF Bay area beekeepers,

      I am having a Top Bar Hive Beekeeper get together next Saturday, Sept 9 at my urban
      permaculture farm in Napa. 11:00 am - pot luck or bag lunch. It is easy to find the place.
      Let me know who is able to come.

      I am also planning to have another one the second Saturday of Oct, the 14th if there is any
      interest.

      Jean