504Re: San Francisco "East Bay" TBH get-togethers/bee club?

  • acornjean
    Sep 1, 2006
      Hello SF Bay area beekeepers,

      I am having a Top Bar Hive Beekeeper get together next Saturday, Sept 9 at my urban
      permaculture farm in Napa. 11:00 am - pot luck or bag lunch. It is easy to find the place.
      Let me know who is able to come.

      I am also planning to have another one the second Saturday of Oct, the 14th if there is any
      interest.

      Jean

      --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "jeniflyn" <jeniflyn@...> wrote:

      > Hi all, Mark and Ruby...

      > Anyway, I'm back and checking beekeeping emails again, and would love
      > to see this kind of meeting happen. Are there any other east bay
      > keepers interested?
      > It might be nice to do something before the wetter weather sets in.
      > Hope you and your bees are all well!
      > Jen
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic