      From: R Prosser <reprosser@...>
      To: TopHive <TopHive@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am
      Subject: Re: [TopHive] Re: Hello from South Carolina

      I will have to look into the option of being able to accept Lang supers.
      Kinda seems like a conflict in purpose? Maybe a hybrid is the better solution?
      What is the benefit of adding Lang supers instead of expanding lengthwise? Flexibility could be a good thing. Are the Lang frames foundation-less?

      I would probably build the TBH with the option (sizing?) to accept supers - even if I did not decide to use them. It should not hurt anything.

      rick