      From: roger g <toad08551@...>
      To: TopHive@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:55 AM
      Subject: [TopHive] Re: Hello from South Carolina

      i have several topbar hives and langs. topbars seem more docil when working. I build my own and use plans from biobees.com. i like this stile much better. i have one like less's and never put bees in someone gave me. I'm donating it top a 4H group this spring. I just made one this winter that will accept 2 lang honey supers I hope to try out. roger NJ