2630Re: Top bars Utah?

  • Amanda Bradshaw
    Mar 17 2:28 PM
      I am not looking for a hive. I am looking for a mentor. Maybe you should
      sell your failed hives on ebay or something. I can see why you don't like
      TBH, I looked at the link where you bought yours. It looks ginormous and
      cumbersome. I want to do TBH because I have children who I want to be
      involved and we are putting in a window to keep watch on them. I want lots
      of comb as well as honey, and I have a shoulder injury that makes Langs less
      desirable. I assure you I have done my homework. I am a novice but I have
      been reading about bees and have been a spectator for a number of years.

      I thank those that live in Utah that are willing to help me out. I will
      contact you shortly to see if I can have a tour of your hive and talk about
      state regulations.

      Amanda