2627Re: [TopHive] Top bars Utah?

  • Keith Benson
    Mar 16, 2013
      Blaine,

      Why are you on this list? Tbh's are not langs, we know this. I agree that from a particular point of view that langs are superior, but it is short sighted in the extreme to suggest that this is the case in all scenarios.

      I do not think that tbhs are for everyone, but i also do not think that langs are for everyone either. Having both I appreciate the relative strengths and weaknesses of both systems. Perhaps you need to be a little more open to the full range of needs and desires of different beekeepers in different scenarios.

      Keith

      Sent from my iPhone