2531Re: [TopHive] Bees in cluster

    Jun 16, 2012
      >If you
      don't believe it, just ask my wife who on more than one occasion has asked me to
      choose with "either the bees go or I go". I still can't quite make up my mind.
      She is, after all, only one lady. They are in the 100s of thousands.
      Decisions, decisions...

      We all get a lil sentimental, Raf, but you know the drill...
      Evaluate fairly, objectively, and decide.
      Which is more work.
      Which can sting, worse.
      Which brings in more honey.
      Is it time, to artificially supercede.
      Propolis is good for prostate, Say, it saves buying it.