2513Re: [TopHive] Bees in cluster

  • elegans@aol.com
    Jun 14, 2012
      In a message dated 6/14/2012 9:17:54 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      robbie46@... writes:

      I've had bees for about 30 years but always in langs. I still have langs
      but have always wanted to try the tbh. The bees I'm using are a late
      swarm
      from one of my langs.

      sheesh! There I was preaching to the Choir!! You have it under control.
      What i also love about TBH's is the window. Getting to watch them is a treat.
      The first time you see the cluster "part" and see the flash of white comb
      is a goosbump raising moment. Have fun!

      George