      From: Traci Perg <tgperg@...>
      Sender: TopHive@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 20:22:49
      To: <TopHive@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [TopHive] Swarm transfer to top bar hive

      That's how I got my first two hives. It's going to be fine. Let me send you
      some links.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/tgperg These are my photo albums. There's a lot
      of albums about the bee hives.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/tgperg?feature=mhee This is my youtube channel.
      There's some bee videos there.

      Do some web searching. There are lots of people online who know a lot more
      about bees than I do. Phil Chandler wrote The Barefoot Beekeeper and he's
      got lots of stuff online. I used his plans to build my TBH. I think his
      YouTube id is biobees. His videos are great. So are outofabluesky's. He's a
      beekeeper in Austin.

      When I made my top bars I just coated them with beeswax down the middle and
      the bees drew their own comb just fine. Best of luck to you.

      Traci

      --
      "We hold this treasure in earthen vessels, that the surpassing power may be
      of G-d and not from us. We are afflicted in every way, but not constrained;