2418Re: [TopHive] Re: Top Bar or Foundationless Langstroth

  • Traci Perg
    Apr 24 7:03 PM
      I was going to go no foundation.

      Traci

      On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 9:02 PM, mdm106(Michael) <mdm106@...> wrote:

      > ps I used plastic small cell foundation frames from honey super cell and
      > mannlake. They take the mannlake frames 4.9 better then the honey super
      > celll but they did work both.

      "We hold this treasure in earthen vessels, that the surpassing power may be
      of G-d and not from us. We are afflicted in every way, but not constrained;
      perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck
      down, but not destroyed"
      2 Corinthians 4: 7-9