2285Re: [TopHive] Shipping top bar hives to Canada

  • Gord Campbell
    Feb 1 6:16 AM
      James, exactly what are they saying? Let me know if they're quoting any
      regulations (which they should be) and I can find them for you.

      I assume you're breaking it down for shipping? Mark it as a hive starter
      kit? Emphasize that there is no livestock involved.

      Cheers,
      .....G

      gord@... <mailto:gord@...> Phone: +1.613.530-5662