      From: TopHive@yahoogroups.com [mailto:TopHive@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gord Campbell
      Sent: Monday, January 31, 2011 6:37 PM
      To: TopHive@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [TopHive] Shipping top bar hives to Canada

      They're not used equipment are they, Jim? I can't imagine why they'd
      have a problem with what amounts to a stack of lumber. Our border is
      closed to US bees, so the only thing I can think of is that they think
      there's a colony involved.

      Cheers,
      ....G

      On 31/01/2011 7:29 PM, James Zitting wrote:

      > Have any of you had any trouble shipping TBH's to Canada? I am getting
      > flack
      > from the Canada Food Inspection Agency. Let me know if you have experience
      > with this.
      >
      > Thanks, James
      >
      > www.beelanding.com

      Gord Campbell
      Beekeeper
      Seldom Fools Apiculture
      http://sfapiculture.ca 887 Plainview Place
      Kingston, ON K7P 2K3
      CANADA
      gord@... <mailto:gord%40sfapiculture.ca>
      <mailto:gord@... <mailto:gord%40sfapiculture.ca> > Phone:
      +1.613.530-5662

      The Canadian Leader in Sustainable Beekeeping.^(TM)Follow Us on Twitter
      <http://www.twitter.com/SeldomFools>