1754Re: 2 topbars

  • roger
    Jun 2, 2009
      Most all the bars have beveled quide. Inspector was here yesterday said all hives looked good. In the package hive I cut some more comb out while we were in there. Some comb build purpendicular to bars. like they started comb on 2 places on bar then some bees started comb the opposit direction between them LOL. Put couple more bars on and feed some more, see what happens. All hives have lots of brood and drawn comb
      I have 2 topbar and 3 langs. one lang was a re-hive from an old abandoned hive that was rotted and falling over. this nubee is learning a lot and having fun doing it roger NJ
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic