      From: belize3665 <belize3665@...>
      Subject: [TopHive] Re: Chicago area beekeepers
      To: TopHive@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, February 26, 2009, 5:22 PM

      --- In TopHive@yahoogroups .com, "Betsie" <beatrixspinster@ ...> wrote:

      > Hello, I have recently moved to Aurora, IL. I won't be moving my bees
      > until summer (assuming they make it through the winter) but am
      > interested in connecting with other beekeepers (especially TBH) in
      the
      > Chicago area. Please email me directly: beatrixspinster@ ... =)
      >
      > ~ Betsie

      Hi Top Bar Bees I livs in Belize Hummingbird Village. I am
      starting some top bar hive 11 March to 14 April as many wild mean
      swarms pass daily it seems. Beekeepers in N. Belize gentle queens, but
      the wild ones!!!! I plant hedges of hibiscus between hives so I can
      manage them without getting all the hives mad. Any advice? Any
      helpers that might be going to Belize. Could use feet on the ground!
      THANKS , Mike