1571Re: Chicago area beekeepers

  • belize3665
    Feb 26, 2009
      --- In TopHive@yahoogroups.com, "Betsie" <beatrixspinster@...> wrote:

      > Hello, I have recently moved to Aurora, IL. I won't be moving my bees
      > until summer (assuming they make it through the winter) but am
      > interested in connecting with other beekeepers (especially TBH) in
      the
      > Chicago area. Please email me directly: beatrixspinster@... =)
      >
      > ~ Betsie

      Hi Top Bar Bees I livs in Belize Hummingbird Village. I am
      starting some top bar hive 11 March to 14 April as many wild mean
      swarms pass daily it seems. Beekeepers in N. Belize gentle queens, but
      the wild ones!!!! I plant hedges of hibiscus between hives so I can
      manage them without getting all the hives mad. Any advice? Any
      helpers that might be going to Belize. Could use feet on the ground!
      THANKS , Mike
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic