      From: bethblue1122 <BethBoyer@...>
      Subject: [TopHive] Re: combining queenless hives
      To: TopHive@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 2:59 PM

      Thanks very much Jim, that is good advice!

      I will be getting two queens tonight from my bee club president. I
      will install the queens tomorrow, spray the bees, and not complicate
      things with combining at the same time.

      I don't have Honey B Healthy, but just ordered some so I have it on
      hand. I'll bring my spray bottle of 1:1 syrup when I get the queens,
      and if the club president doesn't have a bit of the addititve, I may
      try just adding a drop or two of pure lemongrass oil to the syrup and
      hoping that does the trick.

      I'll post after I do the installation and some time has passed to let
      folks know how it goes.

      --- In TopHive@yahoogroups .com, "Jim & Rebecca Payne"