Great American Cleanup 4/20

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 8:28 AM
      From: "bazzario" <bazzario@...>
      Great American Cleanup

      Dear All-
      Keep your eyes open for our Great American Cleanup ads published in yesterdays & next Sunday's (4/7) Tampa Tribune for our Great American Cleanup. The event is on April 20th countywide.  Below is a registration form in case any of you would like to sign up a group of five or more. Sites are listed on the form. Please call or reply if you would like more information or directions to the event sites.

      All volunteers will be supplied with trash bags and gloves. Refreshments will be available and each volunteer will receive a t-shirt (while supplies last) and other goodies. High school students will also be able to get their community service hours by participating in the event.

      Thank you for the few minutes it has taken to read this message and hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend.

      Christine P. Cook
      Executive Director
      Keep Hillsborough County Beautiful
      khcbonline.org
      P.O. Box 273248
      Tampa, FL 33688
      (813) 960-5121
      (813) 960-5044

      projectgreenhouse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      9th ANNUAL Great American Cleanup

      SATURDAY, April 20, 2002

      CHECK-IN: 8:30 A.M.                CLEANUP: 9 A.M. - 12 P.M.

      Pick the location of your choice

      (trash bags, t-shirts, and giveaways provided!!)

      locations:

      • Hillsborough River from Rowlett Park to Lowry Park (boaters only)
      • Evans Park, 1004 N. Kingsway Road, in Seffner
      • Gardenville recreation Center, 6215 Symmes Road, in Gibsonton
      • Perrone Recreation Center, 5010 Kelley Road, in Town ‘N Country
      • Courtney Campbell Causeway boat ramp
      • Gandy Bridge boat ramp and Friendship Trail
      • Ballast Point Fitness & Wellness Center, 5212 Interbay Blvd.
      • Camp Bayou Preserve, 4202 24th St. S.E., in Ruskin
      • Brandon, Bank Atlantic, 301 W. Brandon Blvd.
      • Beacon meadows, 4910 Gunn Highway

      Sponsored by:

      Keep Hillsborough County Beautiful, Inc.

      p.o. box 273248

      tampa, fl 33688

      P (813) 960-5121    F (813) 960-5044

      Yes! My organization will participate in the coastal cleanup:

      Group name_____________________ representative___________________

      Sign us up for the following site__________________________________

      # of volunteers_______________ How did you hear about the cleanup (Newspaper, radio, flyer, etc.)? ___________________________

      please fax or mail no later than Friday, April 12