Hills., Teaching Tools Bfast Fundraiser 9/12 (CORRECTED DATE CORRECTION!)

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2013
      I apologize!  Too much going on.  I hope that you can join me on the 12th!  d

      Hills., Teaching Tools Bfast Fundraiser 9/12 (CORRECTED DATE CORRECTION)

      Dear Friends – You are invited!  I will be hosting a table at the upcoming Hillsborough Education Foundation Teaching Tools Breakfast on Thursday, September 12, 2013, at 7 a.m.   Please join us!  (See the Invitation and Fact Sheet, below, for details.)

      FYI, there is no cost to attend.  However, it is our hope that you will be so inspired by the work being done, and the people involved, that you will join us in supporting our efforts to help students succeed in school!

      I you would love to have you join me at my table.  If you would like to be my guest, please RSVP to me at dleaveng@... or 813-220-8425 by September 7th, if at all possible.

      I look forward to welcoming you to the bright new world of Teaching Tools!

      Dena Gross Leavengood
      Community Advocate
      Facilitator/Listserve Moderator
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TomorrowMatters-TampaBay/
      dleaveng@...
      813-220-8425

      "Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world.
      In fact, it is the only thing that ever has."
      - Margaret Mead