TB, Allegany Grants Available 2/21 DEADLINE

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Subject: Allegany Franciscan Ministries’ 2013 Grants Available, 1st DEADLINE 2/21

      Allegany Franciscan Ministries

      www.afmfl.org

      January 28, 2013

      Information about all of Allegany Franciscan Ministries' 2013 grant programs is now available at www.afmfl.org .

      At this time, potential grant seekers may review our 2013 funding priorities, criteria and deadlines/timeline. In addition all application forms may now be accessed.

      The first Tau grant application deadline is February 21, and the Major grant pre-application deadline is March 21.

      Information sessions will be held at various locations in early February; you may register for the information sessions through our web site as well.

      As always, please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions (we hope that most of your questions will be answered on our web site, so check there first!).

      Peace and all good,

      Your colleagues at Allegany Franciscan Ministries

      Cheri Wright-Jones

      Regional Vice President, Tampa Bay

      Allegany Franciscan Ministries

      33920 U.S. Highway 19 North

      Suite 269

      Palm Harbor, FL 34684

      (813) 685-3232

      Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;

      Give the world the best you've got anyway.

      You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and your God;

      It was never between you and them anyway.