part time teaching position at USF for community artist

  • Jones, Janna
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 9:41 AM
      The Learning Communities--an interdisciplinary undergraduate program at
      USF--is looking for one or two community artists with a graduate degree
      (MFA, MA, Ph.D., etc.) to teach part-time in the program. The program
      emphasizes community engaged learning.
      Visual artists, photographers, musicians, dancers, artists involved in
      theater or film, curators, and art critics are all welcome to apply (and
      others that I am not thinking of presently). Currently Lance Goldenberg, the
      film critic at the Weekly Planet and Curtis Ross, the music critic at the
      Tampa Tribune are both teaching in the Learning Communities. The schedule is
      flexible, the pay will not make you wealthy.
      Please email Janna Jones, the associate director of the program at
      jjones1@... or call 974-8123.
      I am in the need of one artist immediately and one or two artists for the
      the academic year of 2001-2002.

      Janna Jones
      Associate Director of the Learning Communities