Hills., Office Space Needed

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Subject: YES! of America United is looking for office space

      PLEASE HELP!

      YES! of America United is a local 501c3 not for profit working organized to provide enrichment services in a positive environment to all people including those with disabilities to build self esteem, self advocacy, and self independence towards giving back to their community through volunteerism, working, and going back to school.  We are proud to say that we have been recognized in our community by being the volunteer of the year 2005 for human services by the local United Way of Tampa Bay, the Florida Development Disability Council for the Alan P. Wesley Award, the Governor's points of light, the the National Points of light,  and the WEDU people's Choice award Be More Humble.

      NEED:  We are now looking to expand our organization into a public building hopefully in an area that is accessible, safe, and affordable.  We would love to share a space with another non profit that might have extra room.  We would like something on a bus route and has good parking especially for vans.  If you know of a place or have room for our group we would love to talk to you about the partnership.  Also if you happen to know of some organization or company  who needs a tax break by donating us space that would be even better.

      Please contact us at yesunited2@... or 813 968 5818

      Thank you,
      Becki Forsell
      Founder and Executive Director