Hills., LWVHC Lunch w/ MaryEllen Elia 12/7

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Subject: LWVHC Luncheon with MaryEllen Elia 12/7

      EVERYONE'S INVITED!

      League of Women Voters to Address the County's Schools, Growth & Concurrency Plan.

      Dear LWVHC Friend,

      Please join The League of Women Voters of Hillsborough County as we welcome our new School Superintendent MaryEllen Elia who will be the guest speaker at our upcoming FYI Community Education luncheon.

      Hillsborough County Schools, Growth & Concurrency
      School Superintendent MaryEllen Elia
      DATE: December 7, 2005
      TIME: 11:30-11:45 Registration - Program starts promptly at Noon
      LOCATION: Wyndham Harbour Island, Luna Di Mare Restaurant, Harbour Island Boulevard
      COST: $15 (includes lunch, coffee or tea) FREE parking on the hotel side of parking garage

      Please RSVP the number and names attending this program. Space is limited to the first 50 respondents. The deadline is December 5th by noon. Payment in cash or check will be taken at the door. RSVP's are final, no shows will be invoiced.

      Sincerely,

      Michael McKinney - President and Lisa Lesley - FYI Chair
      The League of Women Voters of Hillsborough County

      email: lwvhc@...
      phone: 813-831-9774

      Upcoming Events

      Recognition Award Luncheon