Temple Terr., VOTE TODAY 8/2

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 6:40 AM
      Subject: Reminder: GET OUT THE VOTE TODAY!!

      Citizens for the Revitalization of Temple Terrace

      "It's Our Plan, Our City....Our Future!"  Vote YES! August 2nd.

      Today: Voting, Referendum Party,

      and National Night Out!

      Greetings.

      1.   Today, Tuesday, August 2nd, is voting day at your regular voting location, regular hours.   If you have any questions call the Supervisor of Elections office at 272-5850.  If you need a RIDE to the Polls, or know someone who does, contact citizen D'ee Griffith, 985-8877, or the Terrace Revitalization Referendum Committee Headquarters, 983-3172.

      2.   On the evening  of AUGUST 2nd, 8:00pm at the Temple Terrace Revitalization Referendum Committee Headquarters, 8874 N. 56th Street, (former Baskin Robbins ice cream shop) we'll be meeting to celebrate the end of the Referendum Bond campaign.  Volunteers, come one come all.  If you were not able to participate on the weekend walking we know you were with us in spirit so come out and let's celebrate!  Call the Revitalization HQ at 983-3172 for more information.

      Also, in the Terrace Plaza parking lot in front of the Referendum Headquarters will be the National Night Out event sponsored by the Temple Terrace Police Department and the City of Temple Terrace!   It starts at 7:00 pm and will last until 8:30pm.  Again, that's in Terrace Plaza, 8874 N. 56th Street.  Both events are open to the public.

      We hope to see you there, and don't forget to VOTE!

      It's Our Plan, Our City.......Our Future.  Vote YES! August 2nd.

      Yours in community spirit,

      Grant Rimbey
      President, Citizens for the Revitalization of Temple Terrace
      For Revitalization updates please visit the City of Temple Terrace Redevelopment website:

      http://www.templeterrace.com/revitalize/index.htm

      or the CRTT website:
      http://www.pfweb.com/terrace/downtown.htm