Temple Terrace Downtown Revitalization

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2004
      Subject: Temple Terrace Downtown Revitalization update

      Citizens for the Revitalization of Temple Terrace

      “From Bullard To The River!”

      Happy New Year!

      Please visit our CRTT website (double click the following address in blue to be taken there directly: http://www.pfweb.com/terrace/downtown.htm) for the following Temple Terrace Downtown Revitalization updates:

      1) The hiring of our new CRA Director, Ralph S. Bosek.

      2) The latest on the Town Planner negotiations.

      3) A step-by-step outline of the Process our City is using for our Downtown Revitalization.

      Kind regards,

      Grant Rimbey
      Citizens for the Revitalization of Temple Terrace
      For Revitalization updates please visit the CRTT website:
      http://www.pfweb.com/terrace/downtown.htm