Hills., Walk for Hunger 11/9

  • Dena Gross Leavengood
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Subject: WALK FOR HUNGER 11/9

      HELP US WALK FOR HUNGER IN HILLSBOROUGH/TAMPA!
      We need your help to call attention to Hunger in our community.  You can help feed hungry people by either walking or sending a check.  The event is being sponsored by Church World Service, the Hillsborough County Fair and the Hillsborough Hunger Collaborative.   The event is schedule for Sunday afternoon (3:00 p.m.) on the grounds north of Raymond James Stadium in Tampa.   All Walkers receive free admission to the FAIR and all youth walkers receive a free ride ticket.
      Checks can be mailed to:  HUNGER @ 1850 Ravenridge Street, Wesley Chapel, FL 33543.  Local benefactors will be Nativity Outreach of Brandon and LCOS Food Bank in Town & Country.   Over 200 youth and adults have committed themselves to help hungry people by walking in the WALK FOR HUNGER on Nov. 9th.   PLEASE HELP US!
      For more information contact:  Mike McKinney @
      744-5519 ext. 107 or 973-4262 in pm.